DXC lchqlj.com’s strategic partnership with Google Cloud lets enterprise customers take advantage of the agile and secure Google Cloud Platform (GCP) — with its best-in-class reliability, network and uptime performance — to modernize mission-critical IT and integrate digital solutions.
DXC and Google partnership at a glance
- Application transformation and migration to Google Cloud Platform, such as the enablement of robust e-commerce engines
- Managed infrastructure and platform services, and resale of GCP, for customers who move to Google Cloud Platform
- Deep insights into customers’ workplace services environments, through Google Cloud machine learning (ML) and AI services, to enhance workforce experience and provide a digital support foundation using predictive and proactive analytics for mobile device management
- The ability to leverage massive data sets for “mash ups” that provide business insights and/or drive fine-tuned customer-targeting strategies from AI
- Expanded options for the delivery of managed SAP solutions worldwide on GCP for customers who run SAP
- Professionals, trained by Google, to implement and support Android
Watch now: DXC and Google Cloud: New pathways to leveraging data-intensive workloads
About Google Cloud
Google Cloud is a widely recognized global leader in delivering a secure, open, intelligent, and transformative enterprise cloud platform. We offer a simply engineered set of tools and unparalleled lchqlj.com across Google Cloud Platform and G Suite that help bring people, insights, and ideas together.